Monday, April 25, 2016

Mission + Compassion = Successful Business

The key to creating great content is learning to place yourself in the shoes of your audience.  Assuming you know "who" your audience is.  What kinds of challenges are your customers faced with?  How do these challenges affect their business and their lives?  Are your customers "free spirited freelancers", "struggling entrepreneurs", "CEO's"?  No matter who they are, you might have the right solution for something they that are currently struggling with.  Learn to develop a keen, sense of compassion and a spirit of service, as a business person.  Look to partner with your prospect, not "sell them".  The greatest fulfillment, for myself, as a business owner is to be able to participate in my customer's success.  For them to give me the opportunity to have a role in their success is nothing short of a blessing.  I have a passion for small business owners, because I believe there is room enough for all, in the marketplace.  Business is about getting together with others to produce something great, something that will be beneficial to others. 

I am a freelancer who serves from her heart.  If you are in need of content, research, or sales training; please click on the link below to view my freelancing site.
Click here for a list of my freelance services




  

No comments:

Post a Comment