Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Business and relationships

Image result for Business and relationshipsWhat do business and relationships have in common.  They both take time, energy, nurturing, care, and love.  As a freelancer, when I get a request for my services, I ask myself "Do I want to be in a relationship with this person?".  I see my customers as people that are relying on me to fill a very important need.  I realize that they are trusting me with something that is very important to them and I treat their work with love and care.  Some of these relationships take longer to build than others.  There are some customers where we are instantly in-tune and I am able to give them exactly what they want, from the beginning.  However, there are other customers where it takes some time for me to learn how to give them the right results.  I have to be willing to make revisions when necessary and I have to be humble enough to take criticism.  There are many business owners, who would rather work with a freelancer whom they can mold, over someone who already is so set in the way that they do things that as soon as  you make an objection, the relationship suffers.  Freelancers have to be very flexible.  They have to be willing to be molded.  Constructive criticism is a good molder for a freelancer.  Sometimes the most difficult customers can make you better at what you do and they can also become your best customers.
 
Let me partner with you!!!!!!


http://www.fiverr.com/at10206


No comments:

Post a Comment