Saturday, July 15, 2017

One customer at a time

We all have a part to play.  We all have a gift to give.  We all have something that is uniquely ours. We have all been endowed with gifts from our Creator.  What are we doing with those gifts?  As a freelancer, I am taking this more seriously than I ever have.  I enjoy playing a role in the success of my customers.  It gives me great pleasure to know that my service helped to grow their business.  As a business person I know that my service is valuable.  But I also know that the value is in the quality of work I produce, not the quantity.  As a freelancer, I provide timelines that allow me produce a quality product.  I don't take on multiple orders at the expense of my customers.  I like to give each customer personal, focused attention for their project.  My goal is building relationships, not having a huge customer base.  Meaning, I realize that customers want to work with freelancers they can trust and that is through building a relationship where they see that I will deliver quality service with a fairly quick turnaround, over and over again.  Customers want to know what to expect and when you meet and exceed their expectation every time, why would they go to someone else?  They don't have to worry.  They put in their order and that's it.  Because a relationship has been built and I have come to know their expectations very well, so they don't have to take time with too much instruction.  Building relationships saves time for the freelancer and for the customer.  The more work you do for the same customer, the quicker you are able to turn it around.  And the customer doesn't have to instruct you anymore because you know what they want.    There are alot of freelancers out there that can deliver quicker than I can, but they cannot deliver the same quality of product.  I take my time and I deliver original work.  As a "Social Media Marketing Partner" I provide content that can relate to your audience in a unique way.  My content is informed by current events, industry trends, statistics, consumer buying habits, and social media behavior.  It's packaged to grab your
audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment