Thursday, August 17, 2017

Freelance Swagger

Become aware of your personal style in your freelancing/entrepreneurial endeavors.  This is very important because it will help you attract the customers that are a great fit for your services.  The Internet is saturated with people doing the same thing you're doing and the same thing I'm doing.  I'm slowly learning that nobody can do what I do, the way that I do it.  That's what you want.  You want to find that thing that you do in a special way.  Figuring that out is a process.  It is a process worth going through.  It will help you begin to take ownership over your offering to the marketplace.  It will help you be more selective and strategic in how you do business and whom you do it with.

Many freelancers are out there just trying to make some money.  I have learned, that mindset will only take you but so far.  God created us for a higher way of thinking.  You were built by God to do something special.  Your mind was designed to think in a way that distinguishes you from everybody else.  It's part of what makes you unique.

Click here to view my gigs -www.fiverr.com/at0206

www.fiverr.com/at10206



1 comment: